5D 4N Hong Kong Cyclothon (Special Dep : 20-24 October 23)
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Product code: 4NHKGCYC
Date: 22 October 2023 (Sunday)
Time: 5:20am – 4:45pm (Tentative)
• General Assembly – UC Centenary Garden & Mody Road Garden, TSTE
• Dispersal for participants of 50 km Ride and 30 km Ride – HK Cultural Centre Piazza Areas
• The 2023 event will kick off with the popular 50 km Ride and 30 km Ride for amateur and professional cyclists. Both rides will start from Tsim Sha Tsui East and feature various iconic landmarks - the 50 km Ride will even take riders across Tsing Ma Bridge, Ting Kau Bridge and Stonecutters Bridge.
• Besides taking part in the leisure rides, locals and visitors alike could witness up close the professional cyclists from top-notch UCI WorldTeams and UCI ProTeams in action and experience the thrill of bikes flying before their eyes along Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade in the city center. Spectators are welcome to cheer for the riders!
Day 1: Arrival in Hong Kong (20 Oct)
- Check in at Singapore Changi Terminal for your flight to Hong Kong.
- Arrive in Hong Kong, check into your hotel, and set up your bike and warm up ride
Day 2: Hong Kong (21 Oct)
- Start your day with a morning Dim Sum ride.
- Attend a cycling technique assessment that includes a Physical Fitness Test and U-Turn Test.
Day 3: Hong Kong Cyclothon (22 Oct)
- Join the bustling Hong Kong Cyclothon, embarking on a scenic 50km ride from Tsim Sha Tsui to Ma Wan.
- Cycle through iconic landmarks like Cheung Tsing Tunnel, Tsing Ma Bridge, Ting Kau Bridge, Nam Wan Tunnel, Stonecutters Bridge, and Eagle’s Nest Tunnel before returning to Tsim Sha Tsui.
Day 4: Cross-Island Ride and Victoria Peak (23 Oct)
- Take a ferry to Hong Kong Island, a hub of urban energy and cultural landmarks.
- Begin your cycling journey through the island, passing by charming spots such as Sek O and Chung Hom Kok Park.
- Ascend to the iconic Victoria Peak for breathtaking panoramic views of the city's skyline and harbour.
- End the ride at Rapha Hong Kong.
- Distance 78km Elevation Gain 1992m
Day 5: Departure from Hong Kong (24 Oct)
- Check out of your hotel.
- Reflect on the thrilling cycling adventures, the camaraderie of fellow cyclists, and the scenic landscapes you've experienced.
- Transfer to the airport, carrying with you the cherished memories, photos, and accomplishments from your unforgettable Hong Kong cycling journey.
Land Package Includes :
- 4 Nights Park Hotel Hong Kong or similar
- 2 ways airport Transfer based on suggested flight by Singapore Airline
- Ride Leader Vincent Ang
- 50km Hong Kong Cyclothon Pass (Age 16-70)
- Air Tickets
- Travel insurance
- Tipping $25
Suggested flight :
20 OCT SQ892 SIN HKG 0940/1355 OR CX 658 20OCT SINHKG 0945 1410
24 OCT SQ893 HKG SIN 1540/1935 OR CX 711 24OCT HKGSIN 1640 2035
All registrants of the 50 km Ride and 30 km Ride are required to attend a cycling technique assessment. Exemption will be granted to:
- participants who passed the CTA of the 2022 Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon
- finishers of the 50 km Ride or 30 km Ride of the 2018 or 2022 Sun Hung Kai Properties Hong Kong Cyclothon
- participants who have completed road races organised by the Cycling Association of Hong Kong, China (CAHK) between 2018 and 2023
- participants who have completed road races organised by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) between 2018 and 2023
- experienced cyclists who have completed other eligible cycling competitions (such as those by any of the National Cycling Federations) or mass road events between 2018 and 2023
- Please read the Notice to Participants and Terms and Conditions before registration.