5D4N BALI Fairfield By Marriott Legian By KLM (Special Dep 02Jun 2023)
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Bali
- Product code: 4NFMBKLM
5D4N FAIRFIELD By Marriott Bali Legian By KLM Airlines
Discover a relaxed tropical getaway at Fairfield by Marriott Bali Legian. Only a 15-minute from the Bali International Airport (DPS), the hotel is situated in Bali's most vibrant area of Legian, between Kuta and Seminyak; with easy access to Bali's best nightlife like JA'AN, La Favela, Motel Mexicola, Cafe del Mar, and attractions, such as Double Six beach and Beachwalk Shopping Centers. Explore the experience of staying in spacious rooms equipped with soft mattresses, 43-inch LED TVs, and free Wi-Fi access. Treat yourself to appetizing foods and drinks from Tebu Merah Restaurant, or pick your sip of signature drinks at the sunken Pool Bar.
Enjoy complimentary in-house activities such as Balinese Cooking class, Mixologist class, and learning Balinese Rindik music per the hotel schedule or stay fit and exercise in our 24-hour fitness center. The hotel provides Kecak and Legong meeting rooms and Alfresco venues perfect for small to medium conferences and social events.
Special Departure :
02 – 06 Jun 2023
For 02 Jun 2023 ( School Holidays Special )
Room type: Superior Room
Price per Adult: $598 , Airport Tax $125
Price per Child With Bed: $578 , Airport tax $125
Price per Child No Bed: $518 , Airport tax $125
note: airport taxes subject to changes, to be finalised upon tickets issuance.
Special departure with minimum group size to form group. other T&C applied.
suggest tipping $5 per person ( not compulsory)
-Return flight by KLM Airlines (1 pc 23 kg check-in baggage and 12 kg carry-on bag including accessory bag )
-4 nights stay at FAIRFIELD By Marriott Bali Legian
-Return airport transfer
FREE PERKS ( Choose ONE from below )
- 60 Mins Balinese Masssage
- Half day tour to Ubud Countryside ( morning ) depart 08:30am-09:00am DAY 2 )
- Half day tour to Tanah Lot Temple Tour ( Afternoon depart 14:30-15:00hrs DAY 2 )
- Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour ( Afternoon depart 14:30 15:00hrs DAY 2 )
02 Jun SINDPS KL835 1740hrs 2020hrs
06 Jun DPSSIN KL836 2130hrs 0010hrs
Half day tour itinerary :
HD. ULUWATU – MELASTI BEACH DAY BEACH CLUB EXPERIENCE
Bali is the perfect destination to explore incredible architecture and experience centuries-long traditions of Indonesian culture. You are met upon arrival and directly taken to explore the southern Bukit Peninsula, the site of the Holy Sea Temple – Pura Luhur Uluwatu dating back to the 11th century. Experience the Zen atmosphere of the Melasti Beach, the site of few Day Beach Clubs where you may spend time for a relaxing afternoon while enjoying scenic view of Indian Ocean and its sunset view (if weather permit)
Half Day Ubud Countryside & Culture Tour
Explore and visit the artisan villages around Ubud on a half-day trip. Check out the local handicrafts, including batik in Batubulan, gold and silver jewelry in Celuk, and wood sculptures in Mas. Visit Batuan Temple and Sebatu Holy Spring Temple, then enjoy rice terraces view, the Ubud Palace, Ubud Art Market, and Tegunungan Waterfall on the following places:
• Batik Gallery, Experiencing how Traditional Balinesse Batik weaving processed in traditional ways.
• Celuk Village, Experiencing how Traditional Balinese Silver& Gold jewelry processed in traditional ways.
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, the most scenic rice terraces in Bali. You may do swing a zip line too.
• Sebatu Mount Kawi Holy Water Temple, Ancient holy spring water temple
• Tegenungan Waterfall, a massive amount of water flowing and fall at this beautiful river
• Ubud Market, display the variety local design fashion and souvenir
• Puri Saren, known as Ubud Royal Palace is one of the most prominent places in Ubud. It has well-preserved Balinese architecture and charming garden setting and is best known among lovers of Balinese arts.
HD Tanah Lot Temple Tour.
Take easy half day afternoon tour to the west-coast of Bali. Visits Tanah Lot Temple (a Holy Sea Temple) and to experience the beautiful sunset in the late afternoon (if weather permit). Tanah Lot temple located on the southwestern coast of Bali island, built on a large reef facing the Indian Ocean. Tanah Lot Temple is known as one among the numerous sacred temples in Bali as well as one of the popular visited sights in Indonesia.