Hoover Dam Highlights Tour from Las Vegas
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Boulder City, Nevada
- Product code: HD Highlights
Enjoy incredible views of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River, and walk through Boulder City Historic District on this half day tour from Las Vegas.
Enjoy views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and visit Historic Boulder City during your half-day tour from Las Vegas. You will marvel at the amazing view of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River from the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, which gives a great view from 900 feet above the Colorado River and Black Canyon. Enjoy time to walk around and across the dam. Experience Boulder City Historic District, where you will be given time to explore "The Town that Built Hoover Dam." Visit the Hoover Dam Museum, located inside the Boulder Dam Hotel.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, heading toward Boulder City.
- Walk up to the pedestrian walkway along the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge allowing you great photo opportunities of Hoover Dam and the Colorado River, as well as the dividing line between Nevada and Arizona.
- Enjoy the famous Art Deco designs and incredible engineering from the 1930's.
- Have time to walk around and across the dam, and take photos of this incredible structure and surrounding nature.
- Stop in Boulder City Historic District for about 30 minutes to enjoy the artistic sculptures, historic buildings and a visit to the Hoover Dam Museum inside the Boulder Dam Hotel.
- After Boulder City, relax and enjoy the 45-min ride back to Las Vegas
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Bureau of Reclamation, Hoover Dam Area
- Complimentary bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will not be refunded.
Please be aware that no luggage is allowed, due to Bureau of Reclamation restrictions. Smaller personal bags or backpacks are allowed with you on the bus, but suitcases or larger luggage are not allowed.