Grand Canyon National Park Tour
- Trvanie: 13 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Kód produktu: South
Travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park on a day tour to enjoy three hours at the deepest and widest part of the canyon.
Experience one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World with views that you will always remember.
Travel from Las Vegas to the majesty of Grand Canyon National Park, one of the most visually stunning places on earth. The expansive views of the
canyon await visitors who often dream of visiting at least once in their life. The Grand Canyon is always changing, with different colors, shapes and shadows, according to the season and time of day. You will visit two different view points from within the park, and have the chance to take pictures, walk along the rim, and even visit the some of the parks shops. This is one incredible day trip, offering views that will last a lifetime.
- You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and heading across the Colorado River and through the Mojave Desert.
- After a rest stop along the way in Kingman, Arizona, arrive at the Grand
Canyon approximately 5 1/2 hours after your Las Vegas departure.
- Enjoy the amazing views with your first stop at Mather Point
- Continue to Bright Angel Lodge area where you can visit Kolb Studio, the gift
shop, and enjoy even more views near the beginning of Bright Angel
- After about 3 hours at Grand Canyon National Park,
start your return trip to Las Vegas aboard your comfortable and relaxing
- Stop along the way at Kingman, and continue your trip back to Las Vegas.
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas
- Admission into Grand Canyon National Park
- Granola Bar and bottled water
The price of your tour ticket does not include a gratuity for your driver/guide. It is customary to provide them with a gratuity of approximately 10-20%.
- Please arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your departure time, as the tour cannot wait for late guests
- Find your specific pickup location the day prior to be sure you know where to meet
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Consider bringing a hat and sunscreen
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to enjoy during your tour
We offer free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Any cancellations received less than 24 hours will not be refunded.