Antelope Canyon X Admission Ticket
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Page, Arizona
- Product code: Ante Cyn X Tix
Antelope Canyon X Admission Ticket: experience incredible Antelope Canyon's picturesque, red rock walls which were carved by water into unbelievable shapes and colors.
One of the most amazing sights you will ever see, Antelope Canyon is a natural slot canyon carved over time by water and wind to create a symphony of shapes, colors and shadows. You will visit Antelope Canyon X, which includes two sections of slot canyons to walk through and enjoy. Located southeast of Lower Antelope canyon by the gateway town of Page, AZ. This part of the canyon is chiseled out by millions of years’ worth of flood erosion and impactful winds on its sandstone, enough to sculpt out the iconic "X" shape that aptly named the canyon. Antelope Canyon X is a deep section of the canyon which brings incredible photo opportunities. It truly is a great vacation spot for photography as well as in-depth exploration of a slot canyon.
- Antelope Canyon requires guests to arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour time
- Antelope Canyon operates on the same time zone as Page, Arizona and Phoenix, Arizona.
- The Navajo Nation and Utah are on different time zones, so please plan your drive time and arrival time according to Page and Phoenix.
- Antelope Canyon does not allow any bags to be brought on the walking tour
- The Navajo Parks and Recreation does require masks to be worn at all times during the tour.
- Tripods, monopods or selfie sticks are not allowed
- Photos can be taken throughout the walking tour
- Be sure to check weather in the destinations to make sure you have appropriate clothing
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Pets or animals of any kind are not allowed
- The entrance of Antelope Canyon X requires guests to walk down a dirt road, or use steps alongside it
- Navajo Nation Park Permit Fee of $8.00 per person is not included in the admission and must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Please plan to pay $3.00-5.00 per person in cash for the Navajo Guide gratuity
Terms & Cancellation Policy:
If the entry ticket is secured, it will be sent out 1 day prior to the tour date by text and/or email.
We offer free cancellation up to 4 days before the start of the tour. Any cancellations received less than 4 days will not be refunded.